The main goal of “Milgeda’s” labaratory is to gain customer recognition and long-term confidence in the quality of control (inspection) and calibration. The labaratory’s management provides these long-term global goals that are identified and analyzed in the management’s assessed analyzes and are commited to:
– Constantly meet standarts LST EN ISO/IEC 17020 and LST EN ISO/IEC 17025, ensure the confidentiality of client’s results and continuously improve the performance of the quality management system.
– Maintain a good professional level and provide customers with high quality control (inspection) or calibration services;
– Provide control (inspection) or calibration services meeting customers requirements;
– Ensure that all saff involved in calibration and control (inspection) activities are familiar with the quality management system documentation and the principles and procedures laid down in their work;
– Maintain a quality management system at an appopriate level that ensures stable results of high quality calibration and control (inspecton) in the envisaged areas of accreditation.
– All labaratory staff are familiar with the management system and implement their quality policies and objectives in their work.